Village Shop & Post Office
The Upton Grey Shop offers a large stock of items and is run by Suki and Mrs Sukarnan, with the help of Raj and the familiar village staff.
The Shop is open Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday 7am-6pm, Sunday 8am-1pm.
The Shop may be contacted by telephone 01256 862326 and email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special range of Cheeses
- Fresh Bread, Vegetables and Fruit daily
- Fresh Meat
- Range of Wines, Spirits and Beers
- Home Cooked Food and Delicatessen
- Dry Cleaning and Shoe Repairs
- Good array of Cards for any occasion
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Large stock of dry goods
- Notice Board carrying local Small Ads
- Home Delivery Service
Over the years the shop has developed a great reputation for its superb range of cheeses, quality fresh bread that is baked and delivered the same morning, fresh fruit and vegetables, and delicious home cooked pies, quiches, roulades and gateaux. If there is something you would like that is not stocked on the shelves, the shop will do its best to obtain it for you. Orders can be placed for ANY items – just ask.